For COVID-19 updates visit TorranceCA.Gov/COVID19.

Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

At what parks can I use remote-controlled airplanes and drones?

We do not permit the use of drones on any Torrance park. Remote-controlled airplanes are permitted, but only at the De Portola and Entradero parks. At Entradero Park, planes are restricted to the park areas; please do not fly them over the sump, or over any water/wetlands area. 

Can I bring my dog to the parks? 

Yes, but the dog must be on a 6-foot leash, and they are not allowed on any sports courts or playgrounds. In addition, dogs are not allowed at special events or Farmers' Markets. You must also pick up after your dog! 

What do I do if I see a coyote in a Torrance park? 

If you see a coyote behaving aggressively or attacking a person immediately call 911. To report a deceased animal, contact the Torrance Animal Control Office at (310) 618-3850. Report coyote sightings and unusual events to the Torrance Police Department at (310) 618-5641. For more information, click here

How do I make reservations? 

Please refer to the Picnic Area, Sports Field, or Park Building reservation sections of this website. 

Is there a Lost and Found? 

Yes, please contact the Parks Services office at (310) 781-6901. 

How do I report vandalism? 

For graffiti, please contact the graffiti hotline at (310) 781- 7149. You can also report graffiti with the FREE smartphone app, "Torrance Graffiti," available for the iPhone and Android devices. 

For vandalism, please contact the Park Services office at (310) 781-6901. 

How do I submit service requests? 

You must use ACCELA to submit requests. (Click on the hyperlink to access the request page) 

How do I use ACCELA? 

1. Agree to terms

2. Select appropriate request type (Select "Park Condition" for matters park-related)

3. Select issue, and fill out description boxes

4. Search and select the relevant park

5. Provide contact information

6. Review and submit your service request 

How can you help?

You can help in two ways:

1. Make a donation!

2. Become a volunteer!

For more information on both opportunities, please contact Park Services Manager, Tracy Drake at