Flag Football began Saturday, September 21, 2019
We do not accept requests from parents for coaches, no exceptions.
In case of rain call (310) 781-7515 for updated information.
Division 5 updated game time for 9/28/19
Division 7-8 REVISED 9-30-19 - A one game Playoff for the 1st and 2nd place teams in Division 7-8 will be added to the schedule.
PICTURE DAY OCTOBER 12 SCHEDULE
- Flag Football FAQs
- Flag Football Rules
- Flag Football Referee Hand Signals
- Flag Football Penalties
- Wilson Park Game Day Field Map
- All participants are required to wear a mouth guard.
- Dark solid colored shorts required.
- No Red or Yellow shorts and No shorts with Stripes on the side.
- All players must attend at least one entire practice a week to be eligible to play in any scheduled Game.
- Volunteer Coach's Application **
- Coach's Must Do List
- Youth Flag Football Practice Field Map
- Frequently Asked Questions for Coaches
- Coach's Manual
- Coach's Agreement
- Snake Drill - Flag Pulling
- Sweep Drill - Flag Pulling
- Split back Drill - Running Plays
- Passing Drill - Passing the Ball
- Armed and Dangerous - Quarterback Drill
- 45s with Tennis Balls - Agility Drill
For NAYS Training Click on link below
ASSISTANT COACH INFORMATION
- Assistant Coach's Application
- Assistant Coach Must Do List
- Assistant Coach Agreement
- Concussion Training (see below)
For more information, call (310) 781-7517