The Flag Football Season has started on 9/29/18.
We do not accept requests for coaches, no exceptions.
Please check for revised schedules in all divisions
In case of rain call (310) 781-7515 for updated information.
DIVISION K/1 Revised 11/19/18
DIVISION 2/3 Revised 11/19/18
DIVISION 4 Revised 11/19/18
STANDINGS - REVISED 11/19/18
- Flag Football FAQs
- Flag Football Rules
- Flag Football Referee Hand Signals
- Flag Football Penalties
- Wilson Park Game Day Field Map
- All participants are required to wear a mouth guard.
- Dark solid colored shorts required.
- No Red or Yellow shorts and No shorts with Stripes on the side.
- All players must attend at least one entire practice a week to be eligible to play in any scheduled Game.
- Volunteer Coach's Application
- Coach's Must Do List
- Youth Flag Football Practice Field Map
- Frequently Asked Questions for Coaches
- Coach's Manual
- Coach's Agreement
- Snake Drill - Flag Pulling
- Sweep Drill - Flag Pulling
- Split back Drill - Running Plays
- Passing Drill - Passing the Ball
- Armed and Dangerous - Quarterback Drill
- 45s with Tennis Balls - Agility Drill
For NAYS Training Click on link below
ASSISTANT COACH INFORMATION
- Assistant Coach's Application
- Assistant Coach Must Do List
- Assistant Coach Agreement
- Concussion Training (see below)
For more information, call (310) 781-7517