Registration for Flag Football will begin Tuesday, May 21, 2019 for residents and Wednesday, May 29, 2019 for Non-Residents. The games are tentatively scheduled to begin on September 21, 2019.
We do not accept requests from parents for coaches, no exceptions.
We need Volunteer Coaches! Please see the Volunteer Coach's Application below.
In case of rain call (310) 781-7515 for updated information.
- Flag Football FAQs
- Flag Football Rules
- Flag Football Referee Hand Signals
- Flag Football Penalties
- Wilson Park Game Day Field Map
- All participants are required to wear a mouth guard.
- Dark solid colored shorts required.
- No Red or Yellow shorts and No shorts with Stripes on the side.
- All players must attend at least one entire practice a week to be eligible to play in any scheduled Game.
- Volunteer Coach's Application **
- Coach's Must Do List
- Youth Flag Football Practice Field Map
- Frequently Asked Questions for Coaches
- Coach's Manual
- Coach's Agreement
- Snake Drill - Flag Pulling
- Sweep Drill - Flag Pulling
- Split back Drill - Running Plays
- Passing Drill - Passing the Ball
- Armed and Dangerous - Quarterback Drill
- 45s with Tennis Balls - Agility Drill
For NAYS Training Click on link below
ASSISTANT COACH INFORMATION
- Assistant Coach's Application
- Assistant Coach Must Do List
- Assistant Coach Agreement
- Concussion Training (see below)
For more information, call (310) 781-7517