As of March 24, 2009, a Water Conservation and Water Supply Shortage Ordinance (Ordinance 3717) that permanently sets restrictions on certain wasteful water uses is in effect.
BASELINE PERMANENT RESTRICTIONS:
- No landscape watering between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Limiting individual irrigation station run times to no more than 15 minutes
- No excessive water flows or runoff from landscape irrigation
- No washing down of driveways, sidewalks or other exterior surfaces except for safety or sanitary reasons
- Repairing known water leaks within 15 days
- Using only hoses with a positive shut-off valve attachment in landscape watering, wash-downs or in washing vehicles
- Using only decorative fountains and other water features with recirculation systems.
On August 9, 2016, The City Council approved deactivation of LEVEL 2 water requirements and activation of Permanent Baseline Restrictions.
Current Water Conservation Requirement: BASELINE PERMANENT RESTRICTIONS
Use the following form only to report valid, non-compliant water uses in violation of the current Water Conservation and Water Supply Shortage Ordinance. For Section 3 below, only check off the violations for the CURRENT level listed above. Any levels above the current level will not be enforced.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ON PERMANENT RESTRICTIONS AND WILL ONLY ENFORCE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THAT LEVEL. PLEASE DO NOT CHECK OFF REQUIREMENTS FOR LEVEL 1, 2, OR 3 AS THEY ARE NOT ENFORCED AT THIS TIME.