Report an Issue or Submit a Service Request
The Wastewater Program handles the maintenance and repair of the City's storm drain and sewer systems. The City maintains 287 miles of City-owned sewer lines and 9 sewer lift stations. The Wastewater crews are responsible for detecting and correcting major problems. As needed, the crews respond to and repair storm water systems and City sewage systems. In the event of a storm, the Wastewater Division maintains catch basins and responds to complaints and concerns regarding floods.
Sewer Discharge Fees
Sewer fees are based on water usage measured in 100 cubic feet (ccf or a billing unit) and a fixed monthly Charge.
|Monthly Variable Charge||2017 Rates||
|Single Family (SFR)||$0.30||$0.309|
|Senior/Disabled Low Income||$0.11||$0.113|
|All Other Accounts||$0.82||$0.845|
|Monthly Fixed Charge and Minimum Charge||2017 Rates||2018 Rates|
|Single Family (SFR)||$3.28||$3.38|
|Senior/Disabled Low Income||$1.20||$1.24|
|All Other Accounts (Fixed Charge)||$0.00||$0.00|
|All Other Accounts (Minimum Charge)||$3.28||$3.38|
Private Property Sewer Lateral
- Listing of the Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County Wastewater Treatment Plants.
- Recreational Vehicle Sewage Disposal Sites (LA County Public Works)
- Information from L.A. Sanitation Districts on industrial waste and wastewater discharge permits.
- Boundary map of District 5 and additional information from L.A. Sanitation Districts
- Sewer Backwater Valves (Community Development)