Come sample our seasonal variety of top quality produce brought in each week direct from 60 California farms. The market features a year-round selection of California-grown fruits, nuts, vegetables, eggs, honey, baked goods, fish, cut flowers and nursery stock.
Tuesdays, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Charles H. Wilson Park (map) 2200 Crenshaw Blvd. (between Sepulveda Boulevard and Carson Street)
- California Federation of Certified Farmers Market
- Agricultural Vendors-N/A
- Non-Agricultural Vendors
- What's in Season
- Counties in Which Our Farmers' Produce is Grown
- Farmer's Market Brochure
- Kitchen Tips & Tricks
- Your Guide to Asian Produce
- Expressive Conduct User Zone Application
- Torrance Certified Farmers' Market Food Vendor Application
- Torrance Certified Farmers' Market Producer Application