What did you do today?
If you're looking for something more than a 9 to 5, look no further. In just one day, police work can provide more challenges, opportunities, and fulfillment than most jobs do in a year.
The catch? There isn't one. As a Torrance Police Officer you'll receive the finest training, benefits, and salary available today-all for a good, challenging days work.
And what do we ask? It's simple. Do your job professionally while preserving the high quality of life for those who visit, work, and reside in our community; all while enjoying the satisfaction that comes from knowing you make a difference, as an Officer of the Torrance Police Department.
What will you do tomorrow?
The following test dates are applicable to candidates who meet the minimum qualifications of the position of Police Officer Entry Level:
- Application filing period: 01/16/2020 through 03/25/2020
- The California POST Written Test is tentatively scheduled for April 9, 2020
- The Panel Interviews are tentatively scheduled for May 7 & 8, 2020.
- The Physical Agility Test is tentatively scheduled for May 16, 2020.
- (Please note: We are continuously accepting applications.)
EMPLOYMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
City of Torrance, Human Resources Department, 3231 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance CA 90503
Online Applications Accepted Only (To apply, click buttons above)