Assistant Chief Kevin Millikan
Planning Division Mission Statement
The Planning Division provides leadership and management of the strategic plan for the Department and Information Technology oversight. The divisional responsibilities include, strategic and advanced planning functions of TFD, deployment and resource modeling, analytics and statistical data review, standards of cover/community risk assessment, grant funding opportunities and legislation identification and tracking.
- Community Strategic Planning
- CRA/SOC continuous improvement
- Deployment modeling and strategy
- Outcome reporting
- Information Technology mgmt.
- Data Analytics
- Quarterly and annual reporting
- El Camino College
- Legislation identification/tracking