For most recent news and COVID-19 information, please copy and paste this URL into your browser

Fire Public Records Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Community Risk Reduction Division houses records of Arson Reports, Incident Reports, Property Inspections, Hazardous Materials,  and Underground Storage Tanks. To request this information, individuals must fill out a Public Records Request through the City Clerk's office. The City Clerk's office may be reached at (310) 618-2870.