Who Needs a Business License?
You are required to have a City of Torrance Business License if your company is located in the City of Torrance; will physically be working in the City of Torrance; or will be using your own vehicles to deliver to the City of Torrance.
For additional information and licensing requirements, please contact the City of Torrance Business License Division at (310) 618-5828.
Commonly Used Business License and Permit Applications/Forms
- Business License Application
- Alarm Permit Application
- Home Occupation Permit Application
- Non Profit Business License Application (Exempt Business)
- Sound Permit Application
- Catering Permit Application
- Transient Business Application
- Vehicle Inspection Packet
City of Torrance Registered Businesses
Click on the link below for instructions on how to list your business on the City of Torrance website, along with a full listing of businesses already registered.
- Instructions and City of Torrance Business Listing - click on this link.
Licensed Food Trucks (as of December 2019)
Finance Department - Business License Division
Phone: (310) 618-5828
Hours: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Monday through Friday, closed alternate Fridays)