Saturday, June 13, 2020
More information to follow
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
City Yard | 20500 Madrona Avenue
Parking and shuttle available at courthouse on Maple Ave.
No parking will be available at the City Yard
Demonstrations and displays of City vehicles and equipment - buses, refuse trucks, high-rangers, dump trucks, fire trucks and more. Kids are welcome aboard to have their picture taken. For car enthusiasts, classic, custom and modified cars and motorcycles will also be on display.
Visitors can also explore the Environmental Fair & Disaster Preparedness Expo to:
- Discover electric and energy efficient vehicles and charging station information
- Gain information on natural landscaping techniques and water conservation
- Learn about environmental concerns and energy conservation
- Find out what you and your family can do to contribute to the environment
- Explore green home improvement items-energy efficient appliances, etc.
- Discover emergency equipment & disaster supplies
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Trash for Teaching’s Building Activities
- Wyland Foundation
- Food available for purchase from a variety of food trucks and vendors