For most recent news and COVID-19 information, please copy and paste this URL into your browser

Public Records Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City of Torrance DOES NOT produce or maintain the following records:

 • Birth Certificates   • Birth Records   • Marriage Certificates   • Divorce Decree   • Divorce Records

To obtain a Birth Certificate, Birth Record and/or Marriage Certificate, please contact the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk Office:

  • Online:
  • Telephone: (800) 201-8999
  • In Person: Office is located at 12400 East Imperial Highway, Norwalk, CA 90650. 

To obtain a Divorce Decree and/or Divorce Records, please contact the Superior Court of California in County of Los Angeles:

  • Online:
  • Telephone: (213) 830-0803
  • In Person: County Courthouse is located at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.