The Park Services Division is responsible for the maintenance of all city parks...
in addition to the Civic Center Complex and Sea Aire Golf Course. The division maintains all trees, turf, barbecues, benches, game courts, and athletic fields, and is primarily responsible for the rehabilitation of all parks. Other duties include the monitoring and repair of playground equipment, park building and restroom maintenance, and the monitoring and repair of park irrigation systems. Included within the division are certified play equipments inspectors and a certified arborist.
In order to serve the needs of the community, we are seeking your input on a variety of issues. Your response will help us greatly in our efforts to better Torrance Park Services. Please take the following survey at www.TorranceCA.Gov/TorranceParkPlanOfService by July 26th. Thank you!
- Please use ACCELA to submit a service request for limbs down, irrigation complaint, timers or an unsafe condition.
- Phone: 310-781-6901
- Address: 20500 Madrona Ave. Torrance, CA 90503
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, 6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Friday 6:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- If office is closed, please try to use ACCELA. Otherwise, please leave a message on our phone.
- In case of an emergency, please call 9-1-1
For a chart of all amenities, please click here.
For a map of all parks, please refer to the Map of City Parks.
To see information on individual parks, please look at the list below:
Park Hours: 6 AM - 10 PM
Land Area: 5.5 Acres
- Handicapped Access
- Meeting Room (Reservable)
- Picnic Area
- Softball Diamond (Reservable)
- Basketball Court
- Children's Play Equipment
- Adjacent to North Torrance Library