Unfortunately, reservations are not being accepted at this time. Current reservations are subject to cancellation. Staff will notify you if your reservation is cancelled.
For all City related Covid-19 updates, please click here
What We Do
The Park Services Division is responsible for the maintenance of all city parks, as well as the Civic Center Complex and Sea Aire Golf Course. The division maintains all trees, turf, barbecues, benches, game courts, and athletic fields, and is primarily responsible for the rehabilitation of all parks. Other duties include the monitoring and repair of playground equipment, park building and restroom maintenance, and the monitoring and repair of park irrigation systems. Included within the division are certified play equipment inspectors and a certified arborist.
Keep scrolling down to look at each of our 33 parks!
Updated 3/20: Torrance Closes All City Playgrounds
Updated 4/1: Miramar Park and Torrance Beach Closed to the Public
- Please use ACCELA to submit a service request for limbs down, irrigation complaint, timers or an unsafe condition.
- Click Here to reserve a park space *All reservations are suspended and not accepted at this time.
- Phone: 310-781-6901
- Address: 20500 Madrona Ave. Torrance, CA 90503
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, 6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Friday 6:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- If office is closed, please try to use ACCELA. Otherwise, please leave a message on our phone.
- In case of an emergency, please call 9-1-1
For a chart of all amenities, please click here.
For a map of all parks, please refer to the Map of City Parks.
To see information on individual parks, check out the list below: