Bona-fide Torrance-based, non-profit groups may submit events to be included in the Torrance citywide calendar pending approval. The City of Torrance Citywide Calendar System Administrator (Office of Cable and Community Relations) is responsible for determining which events are appropriate for posting and then approving a calendar entry. The administrator also has the capability to submit the event to other calendars so that your event may be posted on more than one calendar if appropriate. Events must occur within Torrance city limits to be considered for inclusion and submitted within the categories already identified within the calendar. Upon submission, the following information should be included: How To Submit
Torrance Adult School's Open House
- Date: 02/27/2020 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Levy Adult Center
3420 W 229th Pl
Torrance, California 90505
Join us to learn about the low-cost classes and resources the school has to offer including:
• Community Interest (Includes health, exercise, music, language, and other recreational classes)
• Childcare Provider Education
• Parent Education
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) Certifications
• Accounting and QuickBooks Certifications
• Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant, and Medical Biller & Coder training and externship opportunities
• GED/HiSET preparation
• High School Diploma
• English as a Second Language
• Fee waivers for eligible participants!
You will have the opportunity to tour our campus and meet our teachers. If you are ready to enroll, our Enrollment Center will be available to register you! Our counselors and Student Support Services will also be available to answer any questions about the programs and guide you through the process.
Light refreshments will be provided.
For more information, please contact us at 310-533-4689 ext. 8400 or email Liliana Ortiz at email@example.com.