Bona-fide Torrance-based, non-profit groups may submit events to be included in the Torrance citywide calendar pending approval. The City of Torrance Citywide Calendar System Administrator (Office of Cable and Community Relations) is responsible for determining which events are appropriate for posting and then approving a calendar entry. The administrator also has the capability to submit the event to other calendars so that your event may be posted on more than one calendar if appropriate. Events must occur within Torrance city limits to be considered for inclusion and submitted within the categories already identified within the calendar. Upon submission, the following information should be included: How To Submit
South Bay World Trade Week Manufacturer's International Connection Breakfast
- Date: 05/15/2019 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Torrance Cultural Arts Center
3330 Civic Center Drive
Torrance, California 90503
In celebration of World Trade Week, a complimentary half-day event providing information and practical tips on how to grow your business internationally effectively.
Complimentary admission, but seats are limited (Trade-only)
- 8:30 a.m. Registration, Breakfast, Exhibits & General Networking
- 9 a.m. Welcome Remarks by Mayor Patrick Furey, City of Torrance
- 9:15 a.m. Keynote presentation by Ralph Chow, Regional Director, Americas Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- 9:40 a.m. Panel Discussion
Experience Sharing - A panel of entrepreneurs will share their business experience in international trade.
Information Session – Agencies including CMTC, US Export Assistance Center, Port of Long Beach, Port of Los Angeles, and SCORE will share their services, resources and tools available specially for helping small businesses to grow internationally.
- 10:55 a.m. Closing Remarks
- 11 a.m. Opportunity Drawing, Exhibits & General Networking
Presenting Organizations: City of Torrance Hong Kong Trade Development Council