Bona-fide Torrance-based, non-profit groups may submit events to be included in the Torrance citywide calendar pending approval. The City of Torrance Citywide Calendar System Administrator (Office of Cable and Community Relations) is responsible for determining which events are appropriate for posting and then approving a calendar entry. The administrator also has the capability to submit the event to other calendars so that your event may be posted on more than one calendar if appropriate. Events must occur within Torrance city limits to be considered for inclusion and submitted within the categories already identified within the calendar. Upon submission, the following information should be included: How To Submit
The 21st Century Workforce
- Date: 01/16/2019 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: DoubleTree by Hilton - Torrance South Bay
21333 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, California 90503
Strategies for enhancing productivity and attracting talent in a competitive environment through flexible workplace practices.
Who should attend:
- Human resources professionals
- Anyone interested in workplace strategies
- Dr. Kathryn Bouskill, Social Scientist, RAND Corporation
- Jeff McLarty, Director, Information Technology, Ignited
- Elham Shirazi, Principal, E-Planning
- Heidi Butzine, Owner & Co-Captain, Social Workplace
- EllenMary Michel, VP of Worldwide Human Resources, Pelican Products
Program includes no-cost registration; breakfast and lunch are provided.
This event is sponsored by:
- South Bay Workforce Investment Board
- South Bay 1 Stop Business & Career Centers
- South Bay Cities Council of Governments
- Cal State Dominguez Hills
RSVP to Info @SBWIB.Org or (310) 970-7700. Or register online.