A childrens guide to africanized honey bees.
It is different from our bees:
- It is more protective of its home;
- It becomes angry easier;
- It chases you further; and
- It stays angry longer.
If you find a bee's home:
- Walk away; and
- Tell your parents or teacher.
Don't make bees angry:
- Stay away from a bee's home; and
- Don't throw rocks or other objects at a bee's home.
If you are chased by bees:
- RUN AWAY from the bees;
- COVER your face and eyes with clothes or hands; and
- HIDE inside a house or car.
If you are stung by a bee:
- Scrape out the stinger, don't squeeze; and
- Tell your parents or another adult.