FIRE CODE ENFORCEMENT
- Inspect buildings to ensure fire safety for the public and property owners.
- To maintain fire safety in all business.
- Maintain required property access roads to ensure Fire Dept. access to the property for fire and medical emergency responses.
- To prevent the obstruction of Fire Protection Equipment such as Fire Hydrants.
- To ensure that fire protection systems are maintained and operational.
- To maintain inspection records.
- To enforce Fire Code Violations by means of written notice or citation.
- To investigate all complaints of fire code violations