1. Fill out and sign the ASSIST registration form.
2. Read and sign the Acceptable Use document.
3. If you do not have a library card issued by the Torrance Public Library, fill out and return the application to receive a special ASSIST library card.
4. If you DO have a Torrance Library card, exchange that card for an ASSIST library card.
5. Brief orientation sessions are available at the time of registration.
6. For more detailed assistance, you may schedule an appointment with an ASSIST Technology Trainer by telephoning (310) 618-5969 or by leaving your name and contact information with library staff at the Information or Check Out Desk. A Trainer will call you to schedule a one-on-one session.