Learn. Lead. Live. With Your Library!
The Torrance Public Library provides outstanding services, exceptional resources, and accessible spaces to support an independent, literate, and informed public.
Review My Account
QUICK CATALOG SEARCH
- The Torrance Public Library does not have tax forms. For Federal Tax Forms go to http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/index.html and for State Tax Forms go to http://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/search/index.aspx
- The Library Centennial Video Contest results are in, click here to view a list of the winners! Click here to watch all the videos on YouTube!
- The City of Torrance announces a new service available at the Torrance Public Library: E-books! Electronic books are now available to Torrance Public Library cardholders, through the Library's new ebook portal! This new service is made possible through the generous support of the Friends of the Torrance Library. The Lodi Public Library created a new instructional video on blio and Axis360 that does a great job of explaining how to use Blio. The video can be accessed here! You may borrow up to 4 eBooks at a time. Minimum loan period is 1 day; maximum is 21 days. Books cannot be returned before their due date. At this time, the service is not compatible with the original Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Sony, or Nook devices. This service is also not compatible with Macbook or iMac devices.
- Take our Playaway Survey!
Playaway is the simplest way to listen to an audiobook on the go. With the audio already contained within, and a battery to make it play, there's nothing left to do but plug in the earphones and enjoy. Click here to search our catalog for playaways.
- Email notification saves you time!
Would you like a quick and easy reminder three days before your items are due? Sign up for the Library's Email Notification System! Simply stop by the Circulation Desk at any Torrance Public Library, call (310) 618-5969 during Library hours, or click here! Sign up for our newsletter to receive a monthly calendar of events and updates from the Library.
- The Katy Geissert Civic Center Library is open on selected Sundays from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. starting in September 2013.
- Take our Programming Survey!
The Torrance Public Library provides programming for a diverse community. Programs target youth, adults, and families. Library programs can be defined as a specific educational, informational, recreational, or cultural group event or activity sponsored by the Library. To better serve our community, the Library would appreciate your feedback.
Torrance Public Library Plan of Service
Torrance Public Library Acceptable Use Policy
Torrance Public Library Standards of Behavior