Hangar Waiting List Policies
- Vacant hangars will be offered to persons on the Hangar Waiting List. In order for a person to appear on the Hangar Waiting List they shall:
- COMPLETE AND FILE A HANGAR APPLICATION with Airport Administration. Applicants are solely responsible for maintaining a current address and telephone number on the Application.
- PAY AN ADMINISTRATIVE FEE AND DEPOSIT:
- Applicants shall pay a $75.00 non-refundable Administrative Fee and make a $225.00 Hangar deposit.
- Deposit will be refunded if an applicant removes their name from the Hangar Waiting List.
- STIPULATE THE SIZE HANGAR DESIRED. Hangar size preference can be changed at any time by filing a written request with Airport Administration.
- POSITION ON THE HANGAR WAITING LIST. Waiting List position for new applications shall be determined by the date stamped on the Hangar Application when received at the Airport Office. A copy of the official date-stamped Application will be provided together with a receipt.
- THE HANGAR WAITING LIST SHALL BE ON PROMINENT PUBLIC DISPLAY IN THE LOBBY OF THE GENERAL AVIATION CENTER. Identification of persons on the list shall be by the applicant's last name and first initial.
- POSITIONS ON THE HANGAR WAITING LIST SHALL NOT BE TRANSFERRED TRADED OR SOLD.
- HANGAR OFFERS SHALL BE MADE CHRONOLOGICALLY (oldest date/time to the most recent). The offer and a copy of these policies shall be made in a certified Letter from Airport Administration. To accept the Offer, the applicant must:
- Reply in the affirmative within 72 hours of the date that the Certified letter was delivered. (weekends and holidays excepted.)
- Aircraft Acquisition: Have an aircraft registered to the applicant in the hangar within 60 days from the date Airport Administration received the applicant's acceptance and Hangar Rental Payments. FAILURE TO HAVE AN AIRWORTHY AIRCRAFT REGISTERED TO THE APPLCANT IN THE HANGAR WITHIN 2 YEARS OF A ACQUIRING THE HANGAR WILL RESULT IN:
- TERMINATION OF RENTAL AGREEMENT AND REMOVAL FROM THE HANGAR.
- FORFEITURE OF FIRST AND LAST MONTHS RENTAL PAYMENTS.
- Persons removed from the Hangar Waiting List may restore their names to the bottom of the Waiting List by making a new Application, Application Fee and Deposit.
- Every effort shall be made to contact the top position of the List by Certified Mail and Telephone, as hangars become available.
- A "not interested" response, non-contact, or failure to respond within 72 hours will be considered a Decline.
- Each Hangar applicant is permitted one Decline for size of hangar on application.
- A Certified Letter will be sent advising the applicant of the Decline.
- After the second Decline, the applicant will be refunded their deposit and removed from the Hangar Waiting List.
- To reapply to the Hangar Waiting List, an applicant must submit a new Application, along with a new Administrative Fee and Deposit.