To make a rink reservation, submit a completed application and full payment. A minimum of 5 days is required for reservations.
Mail/ Walk In: City of Torrance, City Hall West Annex, 3031 Torrance Blvd., Torrance, CA 90503
Roller Hockey League Info
There are 4 ways to make a reservation:
1. Online* (instant approval)
2. Walk-In to City Hall (please allow 15 minutes)
3. E-Mail or Fax Forms (approval within 1 business day)
4. Mail Forms (approval within 2 business days of receiving)
Rink Application Credit Card Authoriztion Form
PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES FOR RENTAL OF
THE WILSON PARK ROLLER HOCKEY RINK
2400 Jefferson Street, Torrance, CA 90501
The Roller Hockey Rink at Wilson Park is available for rental for roller hockey, roller derby, roller skating, indoor soccer & broom ball.
Hourly Rental Rate
|| $40 per hour|
|| $50 per hour|
|| $90 per hour|
GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING WILSON PARK ROLLER HOCKEY RINK RENTAL:
- All rentals must be for a minimum of 1.5 hours.
- Please call for availability, the rink is available for rent between the hours of 11:00AM and 10:00PM on weekends and 2:00PM to 10:00PM on weekdays, although we typically run leagues Mon. - Sat. All reservations must be completed a minimum of 5 days in advance to allow for staffing. Please keep in mind the booking office is closed alternate Fridays and on weekends.
- All groups of 100 or more, or user groups requesting multiple dates of usage, must supply Proof of Liability Insurance in the amount of one million dollars with the City of Torrance named as Additionally Insured.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have a parent sign this waiver and bring it with them to the rink.
- The rink does not provide any rental equipment for skating, hockey or indoor soccer (skates, balls, pucks, hockey sticks, etc.). There are goals installed. Broom-ball equipment is available for use.
- No Alcoholic beverages of any type are allowed at any of the City Parks or Park Facilities per Municipal Code 49.2.6.
- Any group wishing to sell merchandise must provide the Facility Booking Office with a City of Torrance Business License.
- To qualify as a non-profit organization, an organization must be recognized by the California Franchise Tax Board and/or the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt entity.
- A rental group will be billed for any damages and/or the amount will be deducted from a deposit/ credit card on file.
- Absolutely NO tape may be used on the floor or walls!
- Roller derpy players are required to wear helmets, knee pads and elbow pads. Hockey players are required to wear the aforementioned items including cages for those under 18 years of age.
- All rental time reserved must include set-up time and take down time. The Rink will only be available to the rental group during the hours reserved.
Please note that all new account requests submitted online will be set to a default 'non-resident status' until proof of Torrance residency has been received and verified. With rink reservations there is no difference in pricing or priority to resident or non-residents, but for other facilities and classes residents may receive a discount and be able to register sooner. If you are a resident, we recommend that you submit proof of Torrance residency so that your account is up to date. The items we may accept are: CA drivers license, utility bill, car registration or car insurance.