1. The City of Torrance will henceforth be referred to as "the City." The Special Events & Filming Office will henceforth be referred to as "the SEFO."
2. The individual, business, or other group wishing to engage in filming activity will be referred to as "the Applicant" or "the Production Organization."
3. "Filming activity" includes all still and action photography, delivery, set-up and clearing of equipment, construction and strike-down, food preparation and service to crew and cast members, parking of vehicles, break areas for cast and crew members and any other activity associated with filming.
4. "Normal filming hours" are 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
5. "Extended filming hours" refers to any filming activity that occurs between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. everyday.
6. "Weekend filming hours" refers to any filming on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
7. "Adjacent area" refers to any location on private or public property immediately bordering the property lines of the filming location.
8. "Film location" refers to the specific place where filming is taking place.